Taxi Maxi Sydney Online Booking-1 To 11 Seat Sydney Maxi | 24/7 SMS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH US
In the Australian state of New South Wales, the western suburb of Minchinbury is known as Minchinbury. Minchinbury, which is located in the Blacktown local government area and is part of Greater Western Sydney, is roughly 38 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district.
Minchinbury is mostly a residential area, with a small commercial/retail section in the centre and industrial/commercial zones in the westernmost portion.
Despite being predominantly a residential area, Minchinbury features a handful of commercial establishments.
There are currently a variety of commercial/retail centres in Minchinbury, including:
The Minchinbury Shopping Centre, located at the intersection of Macfarlane Drive and Minchin Drive, contains an IGA supermarket as well as specialty stores such as a fish and chip shop, pharmacy, salon, real estate agent, pizza restaurant, dentist, general practitioner, news agency, and liquor store.
• Minchinbury Fruit Market, located on Great Western Highway, is famed for its fresh produce and is one of Sydney’s most important fruit and vegetable trading centres.
• Minchinbury Community Hospital, located near the crossroads of Rupertswood Road and Great Western Highway
• Minchinbury Manor is located at the crossroads of John Street and Rupertswood Road.
• Located on Carlisle Avenue lies Vehicle City, one of the largest used car complexes in the Southern Hemisphere.
• The M Centre, one of the oldest homemaker facilities in Sydney, is located on Sterling Rd; Bunning’s Warehouse, OfficeWorks, KFC, Hungry Jack’s, McDonald’s, and Repco are all located on Great Western Highway.
• Four gas stations, including 7-11 and BP; gyms; several cafes, specialty shops, and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Additionally, Minchinbury features a multipurpose community centre, the Minchinbury Neighbourhood Center.
Minchinbury is home to the headquarters of ALDI Australia, the regional distribution centre for Woolworths in Sydney, StarTrack Depot, Salvos’ headquarters, National Storage, and a number of auto repair shops, manufacturing facilities, and construction-related stores. Aldi, Woolworths, and Startrack Express are a few of the large firms that operate in Minchinbury, which is known for its investment-grade institutional qualities.
The M4 Western Motorway and the Great Western Highway comprise the southern and northern boundaries, respectively. Along the eastern border, the Westlink M7 Motorway travels. Busways 729 provides service to and from Mount Druitt and Blacktown on a regular basis.
Contact us at 0291725692.
Check our Fast Maxi and other Maxi/taxi services by visiting us at: